The Intelligent Invoice Management Solution
Save time on laborious, multi-tiered, multi-departmental, and complicated accounts payable process. Expenzing offers an intelligent Invoice Management Solution that can do a five-way check among quantity, rate, order value, Goods Received Note, and advances paid.
Its built-in algorithms prevent incorrect invoices from being authorized for payment by automatically checking the invoice details – while Vendors can submit e-invoices through the Vendor Portal. These Invoices can either be reviewed by your Finance Team or used for easier search and processing of payables. Never miss your payments again because recurring expenses such as rentals, internet subscriptions, electricity and phone bills can also be automated.
Automate Your Accounts Payable Process with
Invoice Management Software Features
Encourage your vendors to submit e-Invoices through Expenzing’s Vendor Portal. Every submission will be immediately available for your Finance Team to review. In case the vendor decides to submit physical invoices to the procuring location, the invoice details can be entered in the system to be processed.
Find out the technical specifications needed for Expenzing to run smoothly and for you to experience
Spend Management Solution that’s available anytime, anywhere.
- Windows PC: Windows 10, Intel Core i5 or comparable processor (2015 or newer) with at least 4 GB of RAM. Note: You need Adobe Reader 11.0 or higher to print forms.
- Mac: OS X “Panther” 10.13 or newer.
- Internet connection: 3 Mbps or higher.
- Windows PC: Windows 10, Intel Core i3 or a comparable processor (2013 or newer) with at least 2 GB of RAM.
- Mac: OS X “El Capitan” 10.11 or newer.
- Internet connection: 1.5 Mbps.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox. Note: To preview and print forms on Mac OS, you’ll also need the Firefox PDF plugin.
- Microsoft Edge
- Safari 11 or newer (Mac only)