Fit for Any Industry with
QuickBooks Desktop Premier is an accounting solution suited for growing businesses - especially those who are looking for an industry-specific accounting application. QuickBooks Premier is a good fit for organizations that need to stay on top of their finances and require a good inventory/sales order management option.
This next-level accounting system boasts a number of capabilities for excellent forecasting, with users able to create forecasts from scratch. In addition to that, forecasts can be created by customer, job, or class. QuickBooks Premier also has industry-specific features for General Business, Contractor, Manufacturing & Wholesale, Non-profit, Professional Services, Retail, and more.
Moreover, QuickBooks Premier 2021 also offers a reversing journal entry option and includes more than 150 industry-specific reports. It also has an excellent sales order option which allows you to consolidate multiple orders into a single invoice, track all back orders, and even create a partial invoice for partial shipments. QuickBooks Premier’s inventory management offers per item pricing levels, current availability tracking for all products, and a build assembly which can be used if you’re building a product from scratch.
Improve Your Financial Management with
QuickBooks Premier 2021’s Powerful New Features
QuickBooks Premier has built-in, easy-to-access reports which allows you to track financial data by location, department, or profit center. Additionally, you can track and bill clients by time & material, job phase, or percentage completion – it’s your choice.
See All of QuickBooks Premier Features in Action
Pricing and Features
Your accounting software should minimize your financial management tasks, not add to it. Therefore, here are some of QuickBooks’ intuitive features:
- Windows 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 update/version supported by Microsoft
- Windows Server 2012 (or R2), 2016, or 2019
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 4x DVD-ROM drive (unless user is downloading from Intuit server)
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required
- Optimized for 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one Workstation Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings
- Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2013-2019, or Microsoft 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2013-2019, Microsoft 365, Gmail™, and Outlook.com®, other SMTP-supporting email clients. Integration with QuickBooks POS 12.0, 18.0, or 19.0
- Transfer data from Quicken 2016-2020, QuickBooks Mac 2016-2021, Microsoft Excel 2013-2019, or Microsoft 365 (32 or 64 bit)
- Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)
- Uses AES-1288 for data encryption for all PCI and PII data
- PCI PA-DSS certified, assessed annually as a payment application
- Remainder not applicable as program is installed in customer environment and no data is stored on Intuit systems
Get all the tools you need to eliminate the time-consuming side of accounting. Track how your financial health is with one-click financial, tax, and sales reports. You can also set automatic reminders to customers when their payment is due, and manage clients with ease thru rule-based customer groups depending on their location, balance, and more.